A cost-based selective maintenance decision-making method for machining line
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 191–201, March 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, H., Liu, F., Shao, X., Liu, Q. and Deng, Y. (2011), A cost-based selective maintenance decision-making method for machining line. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 27: 191–201. doi: 10.1002/qre.1111
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 50705036, 50825503
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2009AA043301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!