Artificial neural network application of modeling failure rate for Boeing 737 tires
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 209–219, March 2011
How to Cite
Al-Garni, A. Z. and Jamal, A. (2011), Artificial neural network application of modeling failure rate for Boeing 737 tires. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 27: 209–219. doi: 10.1002/qre.1114
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2010
- King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!