An assessment of the kernel-distance-based multivariate control chart through an industrial application
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 391–401, June 2011
How to Cite
Gani, W., Taleb, H. and Limam, M. (2011), An assessment of the kernel-distance-based multivariate control chart through an industrial application. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 27: 391–401. doi: 10.1002/qre.1117
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Laboratory of operational research, decision and control (LARODEC) of the Institut Supérieur de Gestion de Tunis, University of Tunis, Tunisia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!