Analysis of horizontal machining center field failure data based on generalized linear mixed model—a case study
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 239–248, March 2011
How to Cite
Liu, F., Zhu, H., Shao, X. and Gao, G. (2011), Analysis of horizontal machining center field failure data based on generalized linear mixed model—a case study. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 27: 239–248. doi: 10.1002/qre.1118
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 50705036, 50825503
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2009AA043301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!