A simulation model for improving the maintenance of high cost systems, with application to an offshore oil installation
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Special Issue: Recent Advancements in Quality and Reliability
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 733–748, November 2010
How to Cite
Conn, A. R., Deleris, L. A., Hosking, J. R. M. and Thorstensen, T. A. (2010), A simulation model for improving the maintenance of high cost systems, with application to an offshore oil installation. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 26: 733–748. doi: 10.1002/qre.1136
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!