Variation reduction for multistage manufacturing processes: a comparison survey of statistical-process-control vs stream-of-variation methodologies
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Special Issue: Recent Advancements in Quality and Reliability
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 645–661, November 2010
How to Cite
Liu, J. (2010), Variation reduction for multistage manufacturing processes: a comparison survey of statistical-process-control vs stream-of-variation methodologies. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 26: 645–661. doi: 10.1002/qre.1148
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!