A Bayesian optimal design for accelerated degradation tests
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Special Issue: Business and Industrial Statistics: Developments and Industrial Practices in Quality and Reliability
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 863–875, December 2010
How to Cite
Liu, X. and Tang, L.-C. (2010), A Bayesian optimal design for accelerated degradation tests. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 26: 863–875. doi: 10.1002/qre.1151
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!