This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Examining improved experimental designs for wind tunnel testing using Monte Carlo sampling methods†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Published in 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 795–803, October 2011
How to Cite
Hill, R. R., Leggio, D. A., Capehart, S. R. and Roesener, A. G. (2011), Examining improved experimental designs for wind tunnel testing using Monte Carlo sampling methods. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 27: 795–803. doi: 10.1002/qre.1165
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!