Reliability-based design optimization of computation-intensive models making use of response surface models
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 555–568, June 2011
How to Cite
Steenackers, G., Versluys, R., Runacres, M. and Guillaume, P. (2011), Reliability-based design optimization of computation-intensive models making use of response surface models. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 27: 555–568. doi: 10.1002/qre.1166
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!