Department of Industrial Engineering, Erciyes University, Kayseri 38039, Turkey.
Bayesian calculation of optimal burn-in time using the joint criteria of cost and delivered reliability
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 569–580, June 2011
How to Cite
Ulusoy,, S. K., Mazzuchi, T. A. and Perlstein, D. (2011), Bayesian calculation of optimal burn-in time using the joint criteria of cost and delivered reliability. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 27: 569–580. doi: 10.1002/qre.1167
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Optimal burn-in and warranty for a product with post-warranty failure penalty, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2014, 70, 1-4, 297, , ,
- 2Optimal burn-in and preventive maintenance warranty strategies with time-dependent maintenance costs, IIE Transactions, 2013, 45, 9, 1024, , ,
- 3Optimal burn-in for repairable products sold with a two-dimensional warranty, IIE Transactions, 2013, 45, 2, 164, , , ,