A New Ordering Method of Basic Events in Fault Tree Analysis
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 297–305, April 2012
How to Cite
Huang, H.-Z., Zhang, H. and Li, Y. (2012), A New Ordering Method of Basic Events in Fault Tree Analysis. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 28: 297–305. doi: 10.1002/qre.1245
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50775026
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20090185110019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!