Optimal T2 Control Chart with a Double Sampling Scheme – An Alternative to the MEWMA Chart
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 751–760, November 2012
How to Cite
Faraz, A., Heuchenne, C. and Saniga, E. (2012), Optimal T2 Control Chart with a Double Sampling Scheme – An Alternative to the MEWMA Chart. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 28: 751–760. doi: 10.1002/qre.1268
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!