A preliminary version of this paper appeared under the title ‘A framework for intrusion tolerant certification authority system evaluation’ in 26th IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS 2007), 231–241, 2007 .
Evaluating Intrusion-Tolerant Certification Authority Systems†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 825–841, December 2012
How to Cite
Lin, J., Jing, J. and Liu, P. (2012), Evaluating Intrusion-Tolerant Certification Authority Systems. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 28: 825–841. doi: 10.1002/qre.1270
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
- National 863 Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA01Z454
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 70890084/G021102
- National Science & Technology Pillar Program of China. Grant Number: 2008BAH22B01
- Knowledge Innovation Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: YYYJ-1013
- AFOSR. Grant Number: FA9550-07-1-0527
- ARO. Grant Number: W911NF-09-1-0525
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CNS-0905131, CNS-0916469
- AFRL. Grant Number: FA8750-08-C-0137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!