Screening Procedure for Supersaturated Designs Using a Bayesian Variable Selection Method
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 89–101, February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, R.-B., Weng, J.-Z. and Chu, C.-H. (2013), Screening Procedure for Supersaturated Designs Using a Bayesian Variable Selection Method. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 29: 89–101. doi: 10.1002/qre.1299
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!