This article is part of the Special issue on selected papers from the 7th IMA International Conference on Modelling in Industrial Maintenance and Reliability published in Quality and Reliability Engineering International, Volume 28, Issue 6. The entire Special Issue can be read on Wiley Online Library. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/qre.v28.6/issuetoc
Special Issue Article
Maximum Likelihood Estimation for a Hidden Semi-Markov Model with Multivariate Observations†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 783–791, November 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, R., Kim, M. J. and Makis, V. (2012), Maximum Likelihood Estimation for a Hidden Semi-Markov Model with Multivariate Observations. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 28: 783–791. doi: 10.1002/qre.1418
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!