An Efficient Adaptive Sequential Methodology for Expensive Response Surface Optimization
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 799–817, October 2013
How to Cite
Alaeddini, A., Murat, A., Yang, K. and Ankenman, B. (2013), An Efficient Adaptive Sequential Methodology for Expensive Response Surface Optimization. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 29: 799–817. doi: 10.1002/qre.1432
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!