A Constraint-based Maximum Entropy Sampling Method for Kriging Models in Fuel Cell Applications
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 819–828, October 2013
How to Cite
Yeom, D. H. and Bae, S. J. (2013), A Constraint-based Maximum Entropy Sampling Method for Kriging Models in Fuel Cell Applications. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 29: 819–828. doi: 10.1002/qre.1433
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!