Special Issue Article
Statistical Methods in Kansei Engineering: a Case of Statistical Engineering
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Special Issue: ENBIS 11
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 563–573, July 2012
How to Cite
Marco-Almagro, L. and Tort-Martorell, X. (2012), Statistical Methods in Kansei Engineering: a Case of Statistical Engineering. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 28: 563–573. doi: 10.1002/qre.1434
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!