Human Reliability Analysis in Spaceflight Applications, Part 2: Modified CREAM for Spaceflight
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 3–12, February 2014
How to Cite
Calhoun, J., Savoie, C., Randolph-Gips, M. and Bozkurt, I. (2014), Human Reliability Analysis in Spaceflight Applications, Part 2: Modified CREAM for Spaceflight. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 30: 3–12. doi: 10.1002/qre.1471
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- 1NASA Human Error Analysis, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Final Report: September 2010, , , , , .
- 2Human Reliability Analysis: Context and Control. Computers and People Series, BR Gaines, Monk A (eds). Academic Press: London, 1993..
- 3Cognitive Reliability and Error Analysis Method (CREAM) (1st edn). Elsevier: Amsterdam, 1998..
- 4Accident Sequence Evaluation Program Human Reliability Analysis Procedure. NUREG/CR-4772. U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission: Washington DC, 1987..
- 5Handbook of Human Reliability Analysis with Emphasis on Nuclear Power Plant Applications. NUREG/CR-1278: Nuclear Regulatory Commission: Washington DC, 1983., .
- 6Human Reliability Analysis (HRA) Data Report, JSC Safety and Mission Assurance, Volume III, Book 2, Rev. 2.0. Final Report: June 2005., .
- 7Human reliability analysis in spaceflight applications. Quality and Reliability Engineering International 2012. DOI: 10.1002/qre.1442, , , .