This article was published online on [17 December 2012]. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [01 February 2013].
Failure Rate Estimation from Field Data under Time-Varying Stress†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 111–119, February 2014
How to Cite
Guérineau, L. and Gouno, E. (2014), Failure Rate Estimation from Field Data under Time-Varying Stress. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 30: 111–119. doi: 10.1002/qre.1481
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!