Application of Bayesian Methods for Age-Dependent Reliability Analysis
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 121–132, February 2014
How to Cite
Alzbutas, R. and Iešmantas, T. (2014), Application of Bayesian Methods for Age-Dependent Reliability Analysis. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 30: 121–132. doi: 10.1002/qre.1482
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!