Special Issue Article
Feature Selection for Support Vector Machine in the Study of Financial Early Warning System
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Special Issue: Special Section on Data Mining
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 867–877, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Feature Selection for Support Vector Machine in the Study of Financial Early Warning System, Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 30, pages 867–877, doi: 10.1002/qre.1684, , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!