This paper is a slightly modified version of Hahn GJ. 20 key lessons learned: Experience shows what works and does not work. Six Sigma Forum Magazine 2002; (May). Reprinted with permission
Six Sigma: 20 Key Lessons Learned†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Special Issue: New Directions for Six Sigma in the New Millennium
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 225–233, April 2005
How to Cite
Hahn, G. J. (2005), Six Sigma: 20 Key Lessons Learned. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 21: 225–233. doi: 10.1002/qre.636
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!