Comparative Molecular Field Analysis (CoMFA) of MX Compounds using different Semi-empirical Methods: LUMO Field and its Correlation with Mutagenic Activity
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 189–193, 1996
How to Cite
Navajas, C., Poso, A., Tuppurainen, K. and Gynther, J. (1996), Comparative Molecular Field Analysis (CoMFA) of MX Compounds using different Semi-empirical Methods: LUMO Field and its Correlation with Mutagenic Activity. Quant. Struct.-Act. Relat., 15: 189–193. doi: 10.1002/qsar.19960150302
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!