Quantitative Structure Activity Relationships for Predicting the Bioaccumulation of POPs in Terrestrial Food-Webs
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
QSAR & Combinatorial Science
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 329–336, April 2003
How to Cite
Gobas, Frank A. P. C., Kelly, Barry C. and Arnot, Jon A. (2003), Quantitative Structure Activity Relationships for Predicting the Bioaccumulation of POPs in Terrestrial Food-Webs. QSAR Comb. Sci., 22: 329–336. doi: 10.1002/qsar.200390022
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!