To receive all correspondence: Lek Pharmaceuticals d. d. and National Institute of Chemistry, Tel: +386 1 4760 277.
Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships of Streptococcus pneumoniae MurD Transition State Analogue Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
QSAR & Combinatorial Science
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 399–405, July 2004
How to Cite
Kotnik, M., Oblak, M., Humljan, J., Gobec, S., Urleb, U. and Solmajer, T. (2004), Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships of Streptococcus pneumoniae MurD Transition State Analogue Inhibitors. QSAR Comb. Sci., 23: 399–405. doi: 10.1002/qsar.200430875
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!