Well-Defined Poly(N-glycosyl 1,2,3-triazole) Multivalent Ligands: Design, Synthesis and Lectin Binding Studies
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
QSAR & Combinatorial Science
Special Issue: Click Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 11-12, pages 1220–1228, December 2007
How to Cite
Geng, J., Lindqvist, J., Mantovani, G., Chen, G., Sayers, Claire T., Clarkson, Guy J. and Haddleton, David M. (2007), Well-Defined Poly(N-glycosyl 1,2,3-triazole) Multivalent Ligands: Design, Synthesis and Lectin Binding Studies. QSAR Comb. Sci., 26: 1220–1228. doi: 10.1002/qsar.200740089
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!