Modeling of the Inhibition of the Intermediate-Conductance Ca2+-Activated K+ Channel (IKCa1) by Some Triarylmethanes Using Quantum Chemical Properties Derived From Ab Initio Calculations
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
QSAR & Combinatorial Science
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 866–875, July 2008
How to Cite
Fernández, M. and Caballero, J. (2008), Modeling of the Inhibition of the Intermediate-Conductance Ca2+-Activated K+ Channel (IKCa1) by Some Triarylmethanes Using Quantum Chemical Properties Derived From Ab Initio Calculations. QSAR Comb. Sci., 27: 866–875. doi: 10.1002/qsar.200760157
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!