Explicitly correlated SCF study of anharmonic vibrations in (H2O)2
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Sanibel Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 90, Issue 4-5, pages 1414–1420, 2002
How to Cite
Shillady, D. D., Craig, J., Rutan, S. and Rao, B. (2002), Explicitly correlated SCF study of anharmonic vibrations in (H2O)2. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 90: 1414–1420. doi: 10.1002/qua.10348
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2002
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0076290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!