Hydrogen-bonding effects on electronic g-tensors of semiquinone anion radicals: Relativistic density functional investigation
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Sanibel Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 90, Issue 4-5, pages 1404–1413, 2002
How to Cite
Neyman, K. M., Ganyushin, D. I., Rinkevičius, Ž. and Rösch, N. (2002), Hydrogen-bonding effects on electronic g-tensors of semiquinone anion radicals: Relativistic density functional investigation. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 90: 1404–1413. doi: 10.1002/qua.10354
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2002
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: 1051
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!