Influence of many-body interactions on resistance of a grain boundary with respect to a sliding shift
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Sanibel Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 90, Issue 4-5, pages 1448–1456, 2002
How to Cite
Dorfman, S., Fuks, D., Malbouisson, L. A. C., Mundim, K. C. and Ellis, D. E. (2002), Influence of many-body interactions on resistance of a grain boundary with respect to a sliding shift. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 90: 1448–1456. doi: 10.1002/qua.10357
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!