Thermodynamics and kinetics of downhill protein folding investigated with a simple statistical mechanical model
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Sanibel Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 90, Issue 4-5, pages 1522–1528, 2002
How to Cite
Muñoz, V. (2002), Thermodynamics and kinetics of downhill protein folding investigated with a simple statistical mechanical model. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 90: 1522–1528. doi: 10.1002/qua.10384
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2002
- Dreyfus New Faculty Award
- Packard Fellowship
- Searle Scholarship
- Petrol Research Fund. Grant Number: 36601-AC4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!