Fundamental Aspects and Implementations
Excitation energies of molecules by time-dependent density functional theory based on effective exact exchange Kohn–Sham potentials
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on the Application of the Density Functional Theory to Chemistry and Physics—Part I
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 131–138, 2003
How to Cite
Della Sala, F. and Görling, A. (2003), Excitation energies of molecules by time-dependent density functional theory based on effective exact exchange Kohn–Sham potentials. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 91: 131–138. doi: 10.1002/qua.10425
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2001
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!