Leland C. Allen organization—molecule order, 36 year member, and so, giving the toast for all of his coauthors, “To life, to learn, to Lee”.
The strain energy of perchlorocyclopropane is small: It might even be negative. A density functional theory study of perhalocycloalkanes
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Tribute to Leland C. Allen
Volume 95, Issue 6, pages 784–790, 2003
How to Cite
Mahavadi, M., Zeiger, D. N., Naqib, D., Roux, M. V., Notario, R. and Liebman, J. F. (2003), The strain energy of perchlorocyclopropane is small: It might even be negative. A density functional theory study of perhalocycloalkanes. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 95: 784–790. doi: 10.1002/qua.10585
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2003
- Office of the Provost, UMBC
- Spanish M.C.Y.T.
- Dow Chemical Corp.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!