Retroengineering bacteriorhodopsins: Design of smart proteins by bionanotechnology
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 95, Issue 4-5, pages 627–631, 2003
How to Cite
Renugopalakrishnan, V., Strzelczyk, A., Li, P., Mokhnatyuk, A. A., Gursahani, S. H., Nagaraju, M., Prabhakaran, M., Arjomandi, H. and Lakka, S. L. (2003), Retroengineering bacteriorhodopsins: Design of smart proteins by bionanotechnology. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 95: 627–631. doi: 10.1002/qua.10654
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2003
- Office of Naval Research to Harvard Medical School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!