Ab initio MO study of the symmetrical and asymmetrical isomers of bridging alkynylaluminum and alkynylberyllium dimers
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Tribute to Leland C. Allen
Volume 95, Issue 6, pages 806–809, 2003
How to Cite
Seida, P. R., Bundens, J. W. and Francl, M. M. (2003), Ab initio MO study of the symmetrical and asymmetrical isomers of bridging alkynylaluminum and alkynylberyllium dimers. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 95: 806–809. doi: 10.1002/qua.10690
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!