One- and two-exciton migration dynamics of a dendritic molecular aggregate
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 95, Issue 4-5, pages 472–478, 2003
How to Cite
Takahata, M., Nakano, M., Yamada, S. and Yamaguchi, K. (2003), One- and two-exciton migration dynamics of a dendritic molecular aggregate. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 95: 472–478. doi: 10.1002/qua.10702
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2003
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 14340184
- Ogasawara Foundation for the Promotion of Science and Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!