Time-dependent density functional theory calculations of X-ray absorption
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 95, Issue 4-5, pages 487–492, 2003
How to Cite
Rehr, J. J. and Ankudinov, A. L. (2003), Time-dependent density functional theory calculations of X-ray absorption. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 95: 487–492. doi: 10.1002/qua.10703
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2003
- DØE. Grant Number: DE-FG03-97ER45623
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!