Theoretical and Computational Developments
One-particle density matrix functional for correlation in molecular systems
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 94, Issue 6, pages 317–323, 2003
How to Cite
Piris, M. and Otto, P. (2003), One-particle density matrix functional for correlation in molecular systems. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 94: 317–323. doi: 10.1002/qua.10707
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2002
- Alexander von Humboldt (AvH) Foundation. Grant Number: AvH ID IV KUB 1071038 STP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!