Spin correlation functions by generalized spin orbital density functional and multireference approaches
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 95, Issue 4-5, pages 512–520, 2003
How to Cite
Yamanaka, S., Takeda, R., Kawakami, T., Nakano, S., Yamaki, D., Yamada, S., Nakata, K., Sakuma, T., Takada, T. and Yamaguchi, K. (2003), Spin correlation functions by generalized spin orbital density functional and multireference approaches. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 95: 512–520. doi: 10.1002/qua.10753
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2003
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
- Encouragement of Young Scientists (A). Grant Number: 13740330
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!