Synthesis, structure, and physical properties of a new phenalenyl-based neutral radical crystal: Correlation between structure and transport properties in carbon-based molecular conductors
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Tribute to Leland C. Allen
Volume 95, Issue 6, pages 853–865, 2003
How to Cite
Chi, X., Itkis, M. E., Tham, F. S., Oakley, R. T., Cordes, A. W. and Haddon, R. C. (2003), Synthesis, structure, and physical properties of a new phenalenyl-based neutral radical crystal: Correlation between structure and transport properties in carbon-based molecular conductors. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 95: 853–865. doi: 10.1002/qua.10759
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2003
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG03-01ER45879
- Los Alamos National Laboratories. Grant Number: STB-UC:10019-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!