Theoretical and Computational Developments
Simultaneous determination of nuclear and electronic wave functions without Born–Oppenheimer approximation: Ab initio NO+MO/HF theory
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 511–517, 2002
How to Cite
Nakai, H. (2002), Simultaneous determination of nuclear and electronic wave functions without Born–Oppenheimer approximation: Ab initio NO+MO/HF theory. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 86: 511–517. doi: 10.1002/qua.1106
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2001
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
- Waseda University Grant for Special Research Projects
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!