Theoretical studies on effective exchange integrals using spin correlation function analysis and magnetic effective density functional (MEDF) method
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 927–936, 20 December 2004
How to Cite
Kitagawa, Y., Yamanaka, S., Takeda, R., Shoji, M., Koizumi, K., Nishiyama, Y., Maruno, Y., Kawakami, T., Okumura, M. and Yamaguchi, K. (2004), Theoretical studies on effective exchange integrals using spin correlation function analysis and magnetic effective density functional (MEDF) method. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 100: 927–936. doi: 10.1002/qua.20207
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2004
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 14204061, 15750120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!