Application of spectral intensities through a model potential approach to the prediction of photodissociation rate constants of CFC molecules in the ionosphere
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 1003–1013, 20 December 2004
How to Cite
Martín, I., Mayor, E. and Velasco, A. M. (2004), Application of spectral intensities through a model potential approach to the prediction of photodissociation rate constants of CFC molecules in the ionosphere. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 100: 1003–1013. doi: 10.1002/qua.20208
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2004
- Spanish Ministry for Science and Technology. Grant Number: BQU2001-2935-C02
- European FEDER
- Spanish Ministry for Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!