I. Invited Lectures
A gauge-origin independent expression for the Verdet constant within the time-dependent density functional theory
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on the Applications of Density Functional Theory in Chemistry and Physics—Part I of II
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 572–578, 2005
How to Cite
Banerjee, A., Autschbach, J. and Ziegler, T. (2005), A gauge-origin independent expression for the Verdet constant within the time-dependent density functional theory. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 101: 572–578. doi: 10.1002/qua.20313
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!