I. Invited Lectures
Van der Waals density functional theory with applications
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on the Applications of Density Functional Theory in Chemistry and Physics—Part I of II
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 599–610, 2005
How to Cite
Langreth, D. C., Dion, M., Rydberg, H., Schröder, E., Hyldgaard, P. and Lundqvist, B. I. (2005), Van der Waals density functional theory with applications. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 101: 599–610. doi: 10.1002/qua.20315
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2003
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research via Materials Consortia #9 and ATOMICS
- Swedish Foundation for International Cooperation in Research and Higher Education
- Swedish Scientific Council
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 00-93070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!