Analytical second derivatives in the Amsterdam density functional package
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Modeling of Vibrational Spectroscopies
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 645–659, 2005
How to Cite
Wolff, S. K. (2005), Analytical second derivatives in the Amsterdam density functional package. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 104: 645–659. doi: 10.1002/qua.20653
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!