Theoretical modeling of the peroxide stretch in H2O2, F2O2, and Fe2O4
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 105, Issue 6, pages 740–749, 2005
How to Cite
Bacelo, D. E. and Binning, R. C. (2005), Theoretical modeling of the peroxide stretch in H2O2, F2O2, and Fe2O4. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 105: 740–749. doi: 10.1002/qua.20657
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!