Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Condensed Systems and Clusters
Gallium phosphides GAmPn (m + n = 2–5) and their anions: Structures, electron affinities, and vibrational frequencies
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 968–980, 2006
How to Cite
Guo, L. and Wu, H. (2006), Gallium phosphides GAmPn (m + n = 2–5) and their anions: Structures, electron affinities, and vibrational frequencies. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 106: 968–980. doi: 10.1002/qua.20779
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!