Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Atoms and Molecules
Theoretical study of the mechanism of CH2CO + CN reaction
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 894–905, 2006
How to Cite
Sun, H., He, H.-Q., Hong, B., Chang, Y.-F., An, Z. and Wang, R.-S. (2006), Theoretical study of the mechanism of CH2CO + CN reaction. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 106: 894–905. doi: 10.1002/qua.20780
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2005
- Science Foundation for Young Teachers of Northeast Normal University. Grant Number: 20050302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!